These bootie-style slippers make your feet look and sound like a robot. Vrrrrrr-clank. Vrrrrrr-clank. Folks are guaranteed to turn around when you enter the room. And if they don't? Stomp over to them and threaten to smash their city with your Giant Robot Slippers. Can't they recognize one of their new robot overlords? Silly humans.
These are one-size fits most adult humans. The interior space for your foot is 8" wide x 13" long. We intended them to fit up to a U.S. Men's size 12 (Ladies' 14), but they might even fit a bit bigger. How they work, the leg is made to hug your calf, so even if your foot is much smaller than a men's size 12, they should hang on. (Not kids. But adults. We put our tiniest Merchant Assistant into a pair, and she stomped around just fine. And sounded HUGE.) That also means that the circumference of your calf is likely to be the limiting factor. Measure 10" above the sole of your foot. If it's more than 15" around, these are probably not going to fit. If there's a spot lower on your leg that fits the parameters, you might be able to get away with scrunching them down. But we can't promise.Features:
- Bootie-style slippers make your feet look and sound like you're a robot
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- One size fits lots of adult humans
- Step-reactive vrrrrrr-clank noise
- On/off switch on the sound box allows you to sneak around like a big-footed ninja when circumstances call for it
- Bottom fabric coated with no-slip dots
- Materials: 100% polyester
- Care Instructions: Remove battery before washing. Surface wash in cold water only.
- Batteries: 4 AA (not included) - 2 for each slipper. The slippers do not have bluetooth, both slippers need to have batteries in them in order for them to make noise.
- Comfortably fits up to a U.S. Men's 12 (Ladies' 14)
- Interior foot size 13" long x 8" wide
- Maximum calf circumference 15" (10" above sole of foot)
for free return